Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1st 5th weeks

discuss the importance of doing something you love.
Something i love alot is playing soccer and hanging out with my friends. It is really important for me  to play soccer because it's something i love so much and it's also good for my health. When i play soccer i feel so happy its like i didn't need anything else to be happy about. When i hang out with my friends is almost the  same thing wen i play soccer but i feel safe like if i was with my family. I also love being with my family but one of the most things that I like is going to Mexico and spent the whole Christmas and summer with my family and friends. On December all the family members go to Mexico and we all spent Christmas over there with them. As you can see i love to hang out with family and friends but also travel. In my free time i love to text and get into Facebook. It is important for us to tell the importance of loving something because that way people will know what you like and also what you dislike. It is also important because that way you get to express your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment